Easiest cheesy chicken pasta cooked in the Instant Pot, ready in just 5 minutes. This is a dump & go recipe and makes a perfect one-pot meal.
- Mixed veggies- 1 cup (Carrot, beans, peas & corn)
- Green onions, chopped- 2 stalks
- Boneless chicken breast or thighs, diced small- 2 breast or thighs
- Chili powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tsp
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Macaroni or penne pasta- 2 cups
- Tomato sauce- 1 cup, low- sodium
- Water- 1 cup
- Grated cheese- 1½ cups
- Cilantro, chopped- ¼ cups
- Into the stainless steel pot, add all the ingredients except cheese & cilantro.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select pressure cook setting, set the time to 5 minutes at high pressure.
- After 5 minutes of pressure cooking, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid.
- Add grated cheese & chopped cilantro, combine well.
- Serve into bowls & enjoy the warm cheesy chicken pasta. YUM!
For 2 cups macaroni or penne pasta, 2 cups liquid should be added- I've added 1 cup tomato sauce & 1 cup water.