Pineapple strawberry coconut water drink is a refreshing drink that combines the tropical flavors of pineapple and strawberry with the hydrating benefits of coconut water.
To make this drink, you can blend fresh or frozen pineapple and strawberries with coconut water in a blender until smooth. You can also add ice or sweeteners such as honey or agave nectar if desired. The resulting drink is a light and fruity beverage that is perfect for hot summer days or as a post-workout thirst quencher.
Not only is this drink tasty and refreshing, but it also has several health benefits. Pineapple is a good source of vitamin C and contains enzymes that aid in digestion. Strawberries are high in antioxidants and also contain vitamin C. Coconut water is low in calories and sugar and contains potassium and magnesium, which are important electrolytes for proper hydration.
Overall, pineapple strawberry coconut water drink is a delicious and healthy beverage that is easy to make at home and perfect for anyone looking for a refreshing and hydrating drink.
- Ripe pineapple, diced- 1 cup
- Ripe strawberries- 8
- Lime juice- juice from half of a lime
- Water- 1 cup
- Coconut water- 1 cup
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Soaked basil seeds- 2 tbsp
- Lime slices or wedges
- Pineapple, chopped- 3 tbsp
- To a blender jar, add ripe pineapple & water.
- Blend well & strain the juice into a pitcher.
- To the blender jar add strawberries, coconut water & sugar, blend well till smooth.
- Add the strawberry puree to the pineapple juice.
- Add the freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Add the soaked basil seeds, combine well.
- To a glass or mason jar, add 1 sliced lime, 1 tbsp chopped pineapple & pour the juice.
- If you want add a few ice cubes.
- Enjoy this refreshing juice.