Easiest Instant Pot chicken curry, pressure cooked for just 5 minutes…
All we have to do is dump all the ingredients & pressure cook for 5 minutes. Aromatic & flavourful chicken curry will be ready in no time.
- Chicken diced, boneless- 2 breasts or thighs
- Chili powder- 1 tsp ( or add based on your spice level)
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tsp
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Onions, chopped- 1
- Garlic, grated- 1 tsp
- Ginger, grated- 1 tsp
- Tomatoes, chopped- 2
- Dried bay leaf- 1
- Cilantro, chopped- ¼ cup
- In a bowl, add all the spices to the chicken, combine well.
- You can use either boneless chicken breast or thighs.
- Marinating the chicken is not required. If you prefer, can be marinated for 10 to 15 minutes.
- To the stainless steel pot, dump all the ingredients: onions, garlic-ginger, tomatoes, chicken with the spices & dried bay leaf.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select pressure cook setting, set time to 5 minutes at high pressure.
- After 5 minutes of pressure cooking, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, combine the curry well.
- There will be enough liquid in the pot that's oozed out of the chicken & veggies.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve the chicken curry in a bowl, enjoy with brown rice, basmati rice, chapati or roti.