Easiest & delicious ground beef curry cooked in the Instant Pot…
It’s a dump & go recipe, all we have to do is dump all the ingredients & pressure cook for just 10 minutes in the Instant Pot. Very flavourful & aromatic ground beef curry is ready in just 15 minutes.
This can be served along with chapati, roti, idiyappam, appam, puttu, rice, etc.
- Onions, chopped- 2
- Garlic, grated- 2 cloves
- Ginger, grated- 2 inch slice
- Tomato, chopped- 1
- Ground beef- 1 lb or ½ kg
- Kashmiri chili powder- 1 tsp (for more spice add regular chili powder)
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder- ½ tbsp
- Ground cumin- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Cilantro, chopped- 2 tbsp
- To the stainless steel pot, add all the ingredients. Combine well.
- Don't have to add any water.
- Instead of ground beef, ground chicken can also be added.
- Close the pot with the lid.
- Select pressure cook setting, set the time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
- After 10 minutes of pressure cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes & then do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, combine everything well.
- There will be good amount of liquid in the pot.
- This aromatic, flavourful curry can be served with chapati, roti, rice, idiyappam, appam, etc.