Mediterranean Orzo Feta Salad is a delicious and refreshing dish that combines orzo pasta, salad greens, herbs, and tangy feta cheese drizzled with a simple balsamic vinegar. It is a popular salad in Mediterranean cuisine, known for its vibrant flavors and wholesome ingredients.
I’ve been making this salad quite a lot lately & I enjoy it with grilled chicken, salmon or beef.
- Salad greens
- Cherry tomatoes
- Orzo pasta, cooked
- Mint leaves, chopped- 8 leaves
- Ground black pepper- ¼ tsp
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic vinegar- 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Cook orzo pasta in boiling water till al dente. Let cool for some time.
- In a bowl, add salad greens, cherry tomatoes, orzo pasta, mint leaves, ground black pepper, feta cheese; combine well.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar & lemon juice. Combine well.
- Serve with grilled chicken, salmon or steak.