Kale harvested from my garden turned into a healthy dish…
Kale is a super green, loaded with nutrients & vitamins. This Summer, I’ve been harvesting Kale almost every week & trying out different dishes with it. This an easy to make & healthy dish with kale & egg. Can be served with rice, chapati, or enjoy as it is for breakfast.
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Green onions, chopped- ¼ cup
- Kale, chopped- 2 cups
- Eggs, beaten- 2
- Turmeric powder- 2 pinches
- Chili powder- ½ tsp
- Coriander powder- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Salt- ½ tsp
- In a bowl, crack 2 eggs & beat well using a fork.
- Place a pan over medium heat.
- Add oil followed by green onions, saute for a minute.
- Add kale, saute for 2 to 3 minutes till soft.
- Add the beaten eggs, scramble the eggs well.
- Add the spices & salt.
- Stir fry for a minute.
- Serve into a bowl, enjoy with rice or chapati.