I made the viral Bella Hadid sandwich…
Bella Hadid is an American model & obviously, she is followed by millions on TikTok. Occasionally, she posts food videos on her TikTok account. One of her sandwich recipes went viral & many recreated the recipe & posted videos on TikTok.
I jumped on this trend as well & made the viral Bella Hadid sandwich. My hubs & I really enjoyed this sandwich, it was bursting with flavor & is a perfect meal for lunch or dinner.
In fact, I ended up making this sandwich two days in a row, it’s a winning recipe. The best part is no cooking is involved in making this sandwich. However, we have to gather a few ingredients to assemble this sandwich. I went on shopping, bought everything, came home & the sandwich was ready in no time.
Follow this recipe & you’ll make one of the best-tasting sandwiches.
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar- 1 tbsp
- Dried oregano- 1 tsp
- Dried basil- 1 tsp
- Dried red chili flakes- 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper- a few pinches
- Salt- a few pinches
- Mayonnaise- 3 tbsp
- Freshly chopped basil- 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard- ½ tbsp
- Red onion, minced- ½ of a red onion
- Lettuce, shredded- 2 cups
- Lemon juice- ½ tbsp
- Red wine vinegar- 1 tsp
- Italian bread or sub buns
- Pepperoncini peppers, pickled- 3, sliced
- Cooked turkey breast sliced- 2 or 3
- Salami, round cut- 5 slices
- Provolone cheese slices- 3 slices
- Tomato sliced- 2
- First let's make the dressing & basil aioli. Can be made well in advance.
- To a bowl, add all the ingredients for making the dressing. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- To another bowl, combine mayo, dijon mustard & fresh basil leaves. if you don't have fresh basil leaves, dried basil can also be added. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, combine red onions & lettuce.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice & red wine vinegar, combine well.
- Add the prepared dressing to the salad & combine well. (Reserve ½ tbsp dressing to drizzle over the sandwich). The salad can be made well in advance & kept in the refrigerator.
- You can use Italian bread or sub buns.
- Have to use pickled pepperoncini peppers, don't use jalapeno it will alter the taste.
- Pepperoncini peppers are quite mild tasting & have less heat compared to jalapenos.
- Half the Italian bread or sub bun. If you prefer you can warm up or grill the bread or bun.
- Spread the sliced pepperoncini peppers on one of the bread or bun slices.
- Spread the salad over the peppers.
- Top the salad with a few slices of salami.
- Top the salami with provolone cheese slices.
- Top with 2 tomato slices.
- Sprinkle a few pinches of salt over the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the dressing as well over the tomatoes.
- On the other bread slice, generously smear with basil aioli.
- Top with turkey slices (or you can use chicken or beef slices)
- Gently fold the bread slices & make into a sandwich.
- Half the sandwich & enjoy.
- Absolutely delish sandwich, loaded with tons of flavor & taste.